Work With Us
Want to work in the heart of Fenway Park? We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Great full-time employee benefits:
- Medical Benefits including: health, dental & vision
- 50% off food for up to you and four guests at all Lyons Group venues*
- Signing Bonus*
- 401K Benefits*
*Certain terms and conditions apply
If you are a hard working individual with restaurant experience who thrives in a fast paced, and a high volume environment, please send us your resume! If we determine you are a potential fit for a position at Game On, a team member will promptly reach out to you and schedule an interview.
Game On, Fenway's legendary and renowned sports bar and one of Boston's best destinations for great pizza, Boston sports and live entertainment is looking to add qualified, positive and motivated line cooks to our team! Do you love the fast pace of a busy kitchen, do you love the Red Sox, and being part of a dynamic team? If you do come join our crew!
Line Cooks Wanted Full &/or Part Time:
Flexibility is must for full time team members as we often do private events and parties and some hours of operation are dictated by the Red Sox's home schedule.
Some daily responsibilities include: proper set up for service segment or event, prep of station and or bulk prep, execution of menu items using standards and plating guide specifications, triaging workload with the rest of the kitchen staff and making sure every plate you prepare leaves the kitchen perfectly seasoned and plated.
Key skills include:
- critical thinking and a drive to work in a successful team environment in a busy restaurant
- the ability to maintain composure in a high stress environment
- maintaining organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment
- correctly adhering to kitchen cleaning and closing procedures is a must
- positive attitude
- dedication to brand standards
- guest satisfaction
- ability to read and follow menus, recipes and tickets
- the ability to communicate effectively and respectfully with the entire restaurant team from dishwashers to management.
Opportunity for advancement in our restaurant group of over 30 venues is always available for the right people who prove themselves.